Zero team Productions forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the website Zeroteamproductions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE NEED MODS AND ADMIN! ask in the applications section
we want your feedback! tell us in the help/questions forum

Don Miles The Fox Furry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Miles The Fox
Don Miles The Fox

Location : Half way between reality and the real reality where everyone is part animal do to some weird military experiment.

Don Miles The Fox Furry Empty
PostSubject: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Hello my Name is Don Miles ( well I'm going to change it to that when I'm 18) I am a Fox furry and not afraid to amite it to the people of the world. Well my interest are about science nature and Foxes and I want to get a Job as an engineer when I get old enough. My current goal is to destroy the current Power structure of the human world so that Furries my rule! just kidding or am I. So anyway if you can look Past the fact that I'm a furry then I'm like the rest of you.

Forgot to mention that I'm omochao 211200 off of SaP
Back to top Go down
Http://donmilesclan.forumandco.com
zero the hedgehog
Admin
Admin
zero the hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey Don Miles!
Finally getting somebody else.
How do you like the forum? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeroteamproductions.weebly.com
Don Miles The Fox
Don Miles The Fox

Location : Half way between reality and the real reality where everyone is part animal do to some weird military experiment.

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Well The forum index page looks good and the posting system is easy to use has some good posting features too. Now all you need is the people and I might be able to get you a member. How hard is it to make a forum on the site because I might make one.
Back to top Go down
zero the hedgehog
Admin
Admin
zero the hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:34 pm

It's not too hard
The hard part is designing it as in creating the boards and changing the symbols and such
Back to top Go down
Don Miles The Fox
Don Miles The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:04 pm

I have just made my forum now I now I just need to work on the topics and design will you join my forum after I'm done designing it it?
Back to top Go down
zero the hedgehog
Admin
Admin
zero the hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Sure i will!
Back to top Go down
Don Miles The Fox
Don Miles The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 pm

I just need to make the Topics well anyway If you want to join the address for it is http://donmilesclan.forumandco.com/forum.htm so anyway after I make the topics and categories I'll be done with it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Giritina
Giritina

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Giritina feels lonely....
Welcome Don Miles the Fox Furry to Zero Team Productions

Zero and I worked hard on this

opera is pissing Giritina...
Back to top Go down
Megamaxmax
Megamaxmax

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 pm

...Changing your name? Little much don't you think? And Also most people from SaP are furries anyway and people stopped hating on furries anyway
Back to top Go down
Don Miles The Fox
Don Miles The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:29 pm

What I can't use the same username for everything I have about 5 different user names and 5 different passwords that I have memorized
Back to top Go down
zero the hedgehog
Admin
Admin
zero the hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Don Miles The Fox Furry wrote:
What I can't use the same username for everything I have about 5 different user names and 5 different passwords that I have memorized
*ccoughcough*
you forgot the forum creator >.>
Back to top Go down
Don Miles The Fox
Don Miles The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Forum creator? whats that? oh yeah I forgot to include my user name from my own forum and my username and password that allows me to get on the internet at school so I actually have 7 usernames 7 passwords and plus about 32 cheat code no wonder I'm so forgetful.
Back to top Go down
zero the hedgehog
Admin
Admin
zero the hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I meant me. *palmface.jpg*
everywhere but here, I'm Ice the Fox
Back to top Go down
Megamaxmax
Megamaxmax

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:41 pm

.......Not what I meant....You said when you turn 18 you were going to change your name to Don Miles
Back to top Go down
Don Miles The Fox
Don Miles The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 am

Oh that. I have a reason for that. I'm going to change my name so that I can maybe forget about my past and have a fresh start where everybody doesn't hate me from the start. I don't know why they hate me. also the name Don Miles is better than my name when writing stories about travel and friendship and something else. I also don't want to be easily tracked by the goverment so I'm going to drop off the grid by buying a generator and having no credit cards and having a house or a cave in the woods preferably where no one else lives. A life in the woods is a life that would make a furry like me happy. no bills if I live in a cave. I don't need any of the fancy eletronics to be happy just nature and I'll still get the health care Obama promises: What health care?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don Miles The Fox Furry   Don Miles The Fox Furry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don Miles The Fox Furry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero team Productions forum :: Member Info :: Member introductions-
Jump to: